Compact, ultrasonic fogger & humidifier is ideal for pets requiring a humid environment.
Adjustable fog output control (up to 250ml per hour).
Flexible adjustable hose range from 45cm to 150cm.
Dry-run protection, shuts off the device when the tank is empty.
Compatible with a variety of enclosures, including vivariums, tanks, cages, terrariums, aquariums, plastic /PVC/ acrylic/glass tank.
Perfect for a wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, including: bearded dragons, geckos, snakes, turtles, tortoises, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, crabs, …
(A) Humidifier base
(B) Humidifier tank
(C) Flexible hose with suction cups
Fogger / Humidifier description
1. Remove all packaging. Place the humidifier base (A) in an accessible area next to your terrarium or within the range.
2. Before using, unscrew the valve on the black bottom of the humidifier tank (B) and rinse out the tank with a small amount of soap. Rinse well, until no more soapy water comes out while rinsing.
3. Fill the humidifier tank (B) with up to 2 liters of water. Re-screw valve until tight.
4. Place humidifier tank (B) on base (A). Check carefully that the humidifier tank is properly installed on the base.
5. Place the larger end of the extendable hose (C) on the black neck of the humidifier tank.
6. Extend the hose (C) and place the end in/on the top or side of the terrarium. Move the suction cups down the hose and stick them on to the side of the terárium.
7. Plug in the unit. Turn the switch on the back of the humidifier base (A) to on. Adjust the dial on the front of the unit to the desired output. It may take a few seconds for output to increase/decrease after you have adjusted the dial.
1. Main machine
2. Extension hose
3. Connecting part
4. Tank cover
5. Suction cups
6. Water tank
Maximum Power: 32W
Maximum capacity: 2,2l
Maximum output power 250ml/h
1. Place the humidifier horizontally in a suitable place, remove the water tank (6), unscrew the water tank cover and fill it with water. The water temperature must not exceed 40 ° C. After complete water filling, remove the drops of water from the tank and then re-attach to the main unit (1) (see figure 1).
2. Fit the tank cover (4) to the top part of the water tank as shown in figure 2.
3. Connect the connection part (3) to the water tank cover (4) as shown in figure 3.
4. Connect the flexible hose (2) to the connecting part (3), as shown in figure 4.
5. Fit the suction cups on the glass (5) to a flexible hose (2) follow figure 5 and set the appropriate length of the flexible hose.
6. Attach the suction cups on the side or back of the terrarium as shown in figure 6 and place the outlet hole of the flexible hose towards the inside of the terrarium. Reduce bending of the extension tube as much as possible. Its damage may result in a non-functioning flow of generated fog from the fog machine.
7. Connect the unit power 220/50Hz and turn the switch on the main unit to the „On“ position.
8. Rotate the adjusting knob for fog output and adjust the mist output to suit your needs.
9. The product is equipped with water shortage safety device. When the water tank is empty , the sensor disconnects the fan and transformer power. As a result, there is no fog coming out of the flexible hose and the indicator light turns red. If you need to continue operating, turn off the power and then pour water into the tank again.
1. Do not pour hot water which is above 40°C into the water tank to avoid deformation of the engine unit.
2. Do not pour water directly into the water tank if the tank is installed to the main unit.
3. Do not put metal products, chemicals and detergent into the tank
4. Remove water from the tank if the ambient temperature is below 0 ° C. This could cause frost, which could damage the machine
5. Do not move the machine while in use
6. If machine is not in use for a long period turn off the power and disconnect